We are now offering group discounts for you to join in the fun
with your friends, family, co-workers or semi-random strangers!
How does it work?
It’s pretty simple actually. Gather all your runners info and register them all at once.
Register a minimum of 3 people and a max of 10.
After the first full-price registrant, you get $5 off each additional registration.
Optional: Set up a Team by choosing that option on the first registration screen, give yourself a cool/funny name, and boom! We will even give a shout out to your team at the post-race dinner and awards.
We know that budgets can be tight and we also understand the importance and fun of running as a family. So we hope this helps.
Training for the Bolder Boulder with your co-workers or friends became that much more interesting. You can set up a team with your first registrant. But be sure to select that team on each subsequent participant. (not sure why this isn’t a default, but we didn’t get a choice.)
Are you already Registered?
Well you can earn $ back then with our referral program. Share a code with your friends and you earn $2 for each friend who registers, for any race in the series.
How referrals work
- Check your confirmation page and/or confirmation email.
- There is a prompt to share a unique link with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, and Email
- When a friend clicks on the unique link and registers for the event, Race Roster recognizes that “Joe referred Suzy” to sign up for the race and automatically credits Joe’s Race Roster account with $2.
- Funds earned are reflected in your Race Roster account and when you reach $25 worth of referrals from your race or any other race on the Race Roster platform the referral funds are paid out to you by check.
- If you haven’t reached $25 by the end of the series, we still will have some goodies for you then.